The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Saturday, April 28, 2018

does richard dawkins dream of electric trousers

The atheistic biologist Richard Dawkins is claiming that human beings are the purposeless creations of their jeans.
Could this mean that I disagree with Richard Dawkins because my jeans are telling me to?
I think I feel a Levis ad coming on.
Perhaps we'll film it to raise money for charity.
How about a long reveal in black and white of exquisite American wilderness.
Two Mormon women, bubbling with not very repressed sensuality make their way through prairie grass to a secluded stream.
If these two are anything to go by, the Mormons are going to have to try harder.
I mean Whoarghhhh.
From among a few sparse trees, the girls spy on Richard Dawkins who is bathing while wearing his jeans which he wishes to shrink to fit according to a manufacturer's blurb and the jeans' own desire to hug him more closely.
A rather epic soundtrack from a music combo styling themselves Stiltskin kicks in.
It goes:

"Ring low on the turning fire
Pern in a gyre
Fat man starts to fall
Here in the waters placid
Deoxyribonucleic acid
Starts to call
And if you think that I've been losing my way
I have no idea what that means
Because I can't think for myself
I'm a purposeless creature of my jeans
Ner ner ner ner ner ner ner
Nerdle ner nerdle nerdle ner
Thungle thungle thungle thung thung thung
Ner ner ner ner ner
Inside
Keep it all inside
If you believe it
You keep it all inside
Oh oh
Ner ner ner ner ner ner"

The guitar orchestrations are marvellous even though the lyric's a bit forced.
I quite like this song.
(Genes ya bollix - Richard Dawkins note.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home