The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Saturday, September 23, 2017

noirin o'sullivan apology and retraction

In writings on police corruption in Ireland I at one stage endorsed claims about supposed mistreatment of Garda Keith Harrison at the hands of his colleagues and superiors.
I am not able to stand over my analysis of Keith Harrison's claims.
I wish to apologise to former Police Chief Noirin O'Sullivan for what I wrote about her in this regard.
I was wrong.






(Footnote: This apology in no way relates to my true and justified comments on claims by a genuinely heroic police officer Maurice McCabe regarding corruption in the Irish Police Force and Noirin O'Sullivan's possible collusion in framing him as described in my article of 17th September 2017.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home