The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

ye beste olde hal roche jokee

A homeless guy goes into the Apollo house shelter in Dublin which is run by the Home Sweet Home activist group.
"I'll have a room for the night," says the homeless guy.
"I'm sorry sir," says the desk clerk, "we don't do rooms here."
"Okay," says the homeless guy, "can I get some soup from your soup kitchen?"
"I'm sorry sir," says the desk clerk, "we don't do soup here."
"Alright, then can I at least wash myself in the bathroom?" says the homeless guy.
"I'm sorry sir," says the desk clerk, "we don't do washing here."
"Well what do you do?" asks the homeless guy.
"We're fronting for the IRA," says the desk clerk.
And the homeless guys says: "Oh."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home