The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Sunday, June 26, 2016

star bores 7

Luke Thighstalker and the evil Emperor are engaged in a fight.
Luke is doing okay until the Emperor turns the tables by shooting blue lightning bolts at Luke from his hands.

Luke: "Ow, ow, argh, aiiieeee, ow, ouch, that really hurts. Wait, Why isn't this killing me? It's... It's... Ow... Not that bad really.... It's like being pushed about a bit. Ow, ow, That one smarted. You got me in the cules there. Ha, ha, ha. That tickles. Stop it. Stop. Oh please. Ha, ha, ha, ha. I really must say as the man on the receiving end, this is a most inefficient way of killing someone. I mean, what is the point? What is the point of having million volt blue lightning bolts come from your hands if all they do is mildly inconvenience your opponent? Oh stop it. Stoppppp ittttt. You're boring me. Please stop. Ha, ha, ha. Oh that one really tickled...Why don't you just pick up a gun and shoot me? You low life Rah b-st-rd?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home