The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Tuesday, December 08, 2015

heelers aunt

On the phone to my American Aunt.
"Well Aunt, people seem to be waking up about terrorism. What's going on?"
"People are afraid," sez the aunt.
"Yes, but why did they get afraid now? I've been talking for fifteen years about the worldwide Muslim terror army at war with all humanity and you didn't want to hear it. What's so special about the latest attacks?"
"It's easy to disregard you James. It's not so easy when we're seeing it every day on our TV screens. We don't know who to trust. Our President is telling us to continue as usual and to not be afraid. James who can we trust?"
The noble Heelers pauses for a moment to pick out the top three.
"You can trust Rush Limbaugh, Donald Trump, and me," I tell her finally.













Delenda est Jihadis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home