The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Saturday, August 29, 2015

in re attempts to discredit hillary clinton

I disagree with the current attempts to discredit Hillary Clinton regarding her procedural handling of communications to her office while a senior government official of the United States of America.
I disagree with Hillary Clinton herself about her advocacy of abortion as an acceptable normative medical procedure.
I do not wish to see Hillary Clinton's career derailed or sabotaged by commentators, competitors or simply jeerers, using legalistic fripperies to discredit her.
I do not wish to win any argument with Hillary Clinton about her use of email.
The only argument I want to win with Hillary Clinton, for her sake and mine and the sake of  the human race, is about the sanctity of life.
Thank you for your time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home