The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Sunday, December 07, 2014

who killed cock robin

(or who hacked into the mainframe computer at sony corporation to steal movies no one is interested in?)

not i said the jihadi
even though i'm a baddy
i didn't do it with my little axe
not enough blood you see
and i prefer completely different sorts of attacks

not i said kim jong un
president of the north koreans
munching down his be-ans
we've never even heard of sony corp
and most of us haven't used a computer before
know what i me-ans

it was me said sanjio takamura
chief executive of sony
i hacked our computura
with my fingers bony
to drum up prepublicity
for our worthless multi million dollar movies
that no one was talking about
i guess that makes us a liddle bit phony
over here at sony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home