The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

garbo speaks

A phone caller purporting to be Paedophile Ian O'Doherty (so called since he falsely, maliciously and malignly claimed in the pages of the Anti Catholic Irish Independent that the Catholic Church is itself a paedophile ring) left a message on my voicemail today.
The caller purporting to be Paedophile Ian O'Doherty said the following word for word:

"You f--king pr--k. You write one more thing about me, I am going to take everything you have. I am personally going to break every f--king finger in your f--ken body. Okay?"

Well folks.
That was the entire message.
Breaking every finger in someone's body is apparently considered the height of panache down drugville way.
Thankfully he's not threatening to break the fingers outside my body.
But I liked the way he finished with "okay."
As if subconciously seeking my approval.
I haven't gotten a message like that from someone purporting to be Paedophile Ian O'Doherty since the morning of my mother's funeral over a year ago.
The message left by someone purporting to be Paedophile Ian O'Doherty the morning of my mother's funeral contained more explicit threats of violence.
Yeah.
More explicit than the semi coherent "breaking every finger in my body."
At the time many of us wondered could the person purporting to be Paedophile Ian O'Doherty really have deliberately timed his death threats to coincide with my mother's funeral.
Or was the timing just a happy coincidence.
I mean such an action would go beyond craven cowardice.
It would be low.



(First published 12th April 2012.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home