The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Monday, March 12, 2012

archie's finest hour

Coffee with Baines in the White Water Centre.
He says: "So now that Archie is referencing you at his press conferences, does that mean you'll become one of his fans? I've never known you yet to continue an enmity with someone who reads your blog."
I reply: "Don't get me wrong Bainesy. But you're hitting the nail on the head. I do indeed admit a certain sneaking admiration for Archie's taste in blogs. In fact I'll go further. If Archbishop Diarmuid Martin continues to subvert the Catholic Church from within for the next thousand years, men will still say, this was his finest hour."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home