The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Saturday, November 12, 2011

michael d higgins i have a dream speech for his inaugural address as president of ireland

The inaugural Presidential address by Michael D Higgins has won plaudits from Ireland's atheistic abortionist media groups, specifically Independent Newspapers, The Irish Times, RTE and the Irish edition of The Daily 150 Million Dollars In Debt Mail. (The English edition is a thousand million dollars in debt. Popular press indeed.) We print Higgins' full speech below without comment.

************

Michael D Higgins: "My fellow atheists. This is an auspicious day. I have been to the top of the mountain. And I have looked over. For me and my fellow atheistic abortionists there are no consequences. We can spend a lifetime cheerleading tyrants around the world, advocating the murder of unborn children, and sneering at the Catholic Church, and at the end of all that we can be elected President of Ireland. Heilelujah as Karl Marx always used to say during his more spiritual moments. My fellow atheists... I have a dream. I have a dream where my rich spoilt arrogant atheistic children will dine out for life on the massive pension entitlements I have accorded myself while waxing fat in the Irish parliament. I have a dream. I have a dream where the immigrants coming to our country from the four corners of the world will no longer be judged by the colour of their skin, but by the content of their bank balance, and by the amount they have donated to former Fianna Fail Prime Minister Albert Reynolds pet food factory. I have a dream. I have a dream where atheistic abortionist idolatrous pipsqueaks like me can after a lifetime of venal corruption walk into a sinecure like the Irish Presidency. I have a dream where an atheistic abortionist like me can be awarded plaudits by fake Catholics like Mary Kenny with whom I collaborated in my youth to bring abortion and contraceptive culture to Ireland. I have a dream where in spite of my life time as an atheistic apologist for the Soviet Union's attempt to enslave the human race, a goose like Mary Kenny in styling herself Catholic will still insist to the Irish farm animals, I mean people, that I am a spiritual man. I have a dream. I have a dream. I have a dream that there will be no Catholics left in Ireland except fake Catholics like Mary Kenny, John Waters, David Quinn and Breda O'Brien, all happily working for anti Catholic media groups to enable those bigoted institutions to hide in plain sight, and all of them singing my praises as a spiritual man. Isn't it simply hilarious. Oh I have buckets of dreams. I have a dream that the likes of me and the political class in Fine Gael, the Labour Party and Fianna Fail and our shadowy puppet masters in the upper ranks of the civil service and the judiciary will face no consequences for our bankruptcy of the nation. The wheel is rigged and we're the only game in town. Nyah, ha, ha G-Force. I have a dream. I have a dream where whore master atheists in the Irish Times and Independent Newspapers and RTE are perpetually bailed out with public money through Health Board advertising so that the Irish farm animals are forced to finance them whether they actually read them or excoriate them or not. I have a dream. It's a wet dream. I have a dream where paedophile Ian O'Doherty of the Irish Independent, a snivelling coward druggie famous for the grotesque mendacity wherewith he claimed that the Catholic Church was itself a paedophile ring, I have a dream that this concatenation of crap styling itself Paedophile Ian O'Doherty can be passed off as a respected political commentator praising me for my spirituality. I have a dream. I have a dream where every house in the land purchases a copy of Hot Press every week on pain of death. I have a dream. I can barely contain myself. I have a dream. I have a dream where there can be accusations of sex abuse against me and the police simply refuse to investigate them because they say they only heard about them third hand. Oh right that's not a dream. That actually happened. I have a dream. I have so many dreams. I have a dream where a worthless atheistic Nazi bitch like Katie Kerrigan after a lifetime betraying the ancient faith, can claim in the Daily Mail to be a Catholic in one breath and admit she doesn't believe in God in the next. I have a dream. I have a dream. Where the whole notion of truth is wholely derided. Where I and my fellow atheists can conceal all the sex abuse in the world in order to falsely label the Catholic Church the prime locus of sex abuse. I have a dream. I have a dream where RTE can post a test transmission of the final results of the Presidential election on one of its websites while people are still voting, a full day before counting commenced and a full day and a half before the tabulations were completed, and no one ever asks how the hell did that happen. I have a dream. I have a dream. I Darth Vader. I mean Michael D Higgins. There are no consequences for my lies. Fine Gael has closed the Irish embassy to the Vatican and there's nothing you can do. Ruairi Quinn is seizing control of Catholic run schools. Alan Shatter is introducing legislation that neither the Nazis nor the Stalinists nor even the Brits in their imperialist phase ever dared in order to compel Catholic priests to report to him what is said in the Confessional. A cosmic gombeen like Charlie Flanagan is calling for the expulsion of the Vatican ambassador. A vacuous vapid hairstyle of a Prime Minister called Enda Kenny is falsely maliciously and malignly accusing the Catholic Church of obstructing sex abuse enquiries. And there's nothing you can do. Nothing any of you can do. You are mine. I own you. We have won. We the spiritual atheistic, abortionist, Maoist, Marxist, scum of the earth. We are the scum who have inherited. You will bow down to us. You will bow down. We have inherited the nation. We will reap no whirlwind for we are masters of the wind. We are Titanic. Nothing can sink us. Nyah, ha, ha. No one can stop me now. People of the book. You are mine to the harrow. Your dying will make the deserts bloom. Where is your god now?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home