The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Monday, September 06, 2010

the monica leech religion in

Local Yokel: "Hey Heelers. What are you praying for?"
Heelers: "I'm praying for the conversion of Sinead O'Connor."
Local Yokel: "I thought Sinead O'Connor already considers herself a Catholic. She even claims she's a priest, doesn't she?"
Heelers: "No, no, no. You misunderstand. I'm praying she'll convert to Islam. I think it'll do the Mussies good to have Sinead O'Connor hanging out at the mosques for a while. She's shed quite enough of her light on the Christian religion for one lifetime. And maybe when she's finished reforming Islam, she'll have a whack at the Buddhists. That should really give em something to chant home about."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home