The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Friday, August 06, 2010

the full text of traitor mayor of new york mike bloomberg's speech welcoming the construction of a mosque on the site of the nine eleven attacks

"All my life I've loved America. (Sniff.) All my life I've cared for this country and its people. (Wipes away tear.) But I am ashamed when I see Americans (voice trembles with emotion) attempting to deny Muslim Jihadis the right to build a Mosque at the scene of Islam's greatest victory in the modern era, right here at Ground Zero where Osama Bin Laden carried out the glorious Nine Eleven attacks. Why can't Americans accept that Muslim superheroes are our natural over lords? (Sniff, sniff, boo hoo.) How can anyone call themselves American and deny Muslims the right to build their Gestapo headquarters here in Manhattan. Why shouldn't the Muslim SS have its training camps anywhere they like. Americans are so childish and repressed when it comes to superior cultures like the peaceloving religion of Islam. Why are Americans so foolish? Boo ho hoo. Boooo hoooo hooooo. Oh it makes me weep. We Americans are so bigoted. Wahhah, boo hoo hoo hooo, wahhhhh. Why must we must force our views on innocent Muslims who just want to chant Allah U Akbar in downtown Manhattan and gleefully celebrate another successful infiltration of a prostrate western country. Booo hooo hooo. Why are Americans so small minded? How dare Americans oppose Jihad! How dare they. Allah will smite them and smite them again. And Bloomberg television will continue to receive revenue from gormless Arab princes who know full well that everyone has their price. Wah boo hoo. Oh the humanity. I won't tolerate Americans who are intolerant of our Muslim over lords. I won't tolerate Americans who refuse to allow the construction of Muslim Nazi mosques all over America. I won't tolerate. I Mike Bloomberg. I won't tolerate. Ein reich. Ein volk. Ein Allah U Akbar. Sieg heil. Sieg heil. Sieg heil. Mussies uber alles baby."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home