The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Friday, March 26, 2010

the morticia leech laugh in

A woman died and went to heaven.
At the pearly gates she was met by Saint Peter.
"Oh great," said she, "I'm in heaven."
"Not yet," says Saint Peter. "You've got to pass a test first."
"What do I have to do?" said the woman.
"You've got to spell love," said Saint Peter.
"L-O-V-E," said the woman.
"Great," said Saint Peter. "You're in. Now will you watch the gate for a minute. I've to attend to some business. If anyone comes along, just do as I did. I'll be back in a jiffy."
The woman is a bit nonplussed but does as requested.
A moment later her husband arrives outside the gate.
"What happened to you?" she wonders.
"I had a heart attack when I found your body," answers the husband.
"Oh," said the woman.
"Still at least I'm in heaven and we're together again," says he.
"Not yet," says she.
"Why not?" says her husband.
"Because you've got to pass a test first before you get in," explains the woman.
"What test?" says the man.
"Spell antidisestablishmentarianism," says the woman.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home