The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

waiter there's a muslim in my soup and he looks like he's about to self detonate

When the Muslims came to slaughter Dutch film maker Theo Van Gogh, I did not speak out because I wasn't a Dutch film maker.
When the Muslims came to slaughter Dutch Prime Minister Pym Fortyn, I did not speak out because I wasn't a Dutch Prime Minister.
When the Dutch government sought to criminalise the country's most popular political leader Gert Wilders for his political platform advocating an end to Muslim immigration, I did not speak out because I was not Gert Wilders.
When the Dutch government expelled Ayaan Hirsan Ali a Dutch parliamentarian brought up as a Muslim in Somalia, who had criticised the excesses of Muslim culture, I did not speak out because who am I to prevent the Dutch liberal left wing pseudo elites from destroying their own country.
When the Muslims inflicted constant wars and slaughters on Israel as an attempt to cancel out the catastrophic cultural instabilities within their own societies by distracting their own citizenry with a permanent jihad they can never win, I did not speak out because I'd been listening to John Ging the UN viceroy of Gaza and sundry other deluded appeaserish half wits accusing the Israelis of war crimes.
When the Muslims slaughtered 3000 people in New York on Nine Eleven, I did not speak out because I was a left wing anti American.
When a Muslim infiltrator called Hassan Malik murdered over a dozen troops and an unborn baby at Fort Hood army base, I did not speak out against the policy of letting Muslims join our armies, because I didn't want to be ungroovy.
When the Muslims slaughtered fifty people in the streets of London I did not speak out because I rarely visit London.
When the Muslims slaughtered 200 people on trains in Madrid, I did not speak out because I don't want to run the risk of being accused of saying something racist.
When the Muslims attempted to poison Rome's water supply, I did not speak out because I was too busy considering accusations of war crimes against the British and the Americans, accusations which were being actively marketed by the BBC, ITV, Channel Four, Sky News, CNN, the Guardian, et al. Particularly al. The little swine.
When the Muslims came to stab the Mayor of Paris, I did not speak out because I didn't really like the Mayor of Paris.
When the major advertiser at Sky News was revealed to be the same financier behind Al Jazeera the Muslim Nazi channel, to wit the Royal Family of Qatar, I did not speak out because I recognised this thing is slipping away.
When the Muslims torched the suburbs of Paris, Marseilles, and all the rest, I did not speak out because I was starting to get a little scared.
When the Muslims tried to silence Mark Steyn in Canada with a human rights kangaroo court law suit, I did not speak out, although it was refreshing to see the Mussies getting their arses kicked, even if media groups in Europe simply ignored the case.
When Barack Obama began releasing Muslim Al Qaeda terrorists from Guantanamo Bay, and sent two of the bast--ds to Ireland, I did not speak out because frankly I was too stunned for words.
When the Muslims beat a 19 year old Irish person to death with a baseball bat on Grafton Street, in Dublin, Ireland, I did not speak out because, oh why not let them have Grafton Street.
When the Muslims who beat a 19 year old Irish person to death on Grafton Street were acquited of murder by Judge Liberal, having found other Muslims to claim in court that the 19 year old Irish person had made racist remarks to them, I did not speak out even though I realised Judge Liberal had just accorded Muslims the right to beat people to death with baseball bats whom the Muslims say are making racial remarks at them.
When the Muslims launched separatist wars in countries that had allowed them to immigrate, namely Serbia, Cyprus, Thailand, the Philippines, India, China and Russia, I did not speak out because wotchya gonna do.
When a Muslim terror army menaced the world, I pretended it wasn't happening and instead watched Michael Moore films, voted for Barack Hussein Obama, called for repeated frivolous legal enquiries into the Iraq War in order to criminalise President Bush and Prime Minister Tony Blair, took refuge in the luxuriant anti Americanism of Time Magazine and Newsweek and The New York Times and The Washington Post and the Times of London and The Guardian and The Irish Times and Le Monde and ABC and NBC and CBS and the BBC in fact every deadbeat readerless viewerless well nigh defunct media group on the planet earth, and surrendered myself to black Islamic night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home