The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

in the wee small hours

Driving home at 3am.
Lonely road between the hills.
Rain on the windscreen.
I feel the presence of evil in the car.
Of course it could be my own mental speculations.
I have an artist's mind.
It does things.
Right now the car feels awful lonely.
I feel like I'm standing on the edge of the world.
Just me and the forces of darkness.
My mind teeters on the brink.
"I don't care," I say aloud. "I don't care about any mental derangement, oppression, accident or satanic attack. I don't care because all those things are just an opportunity for me to trust in Jesus more. All those things are just a chance for me to love Jesus more. Every affliction is an opportunity to really know God's saving light. Jesus you are perfect love. And perfect love casts out fear."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home