The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

heeler the peelers supernatural tales of yoikes and honey if the house wants us to leave i really think we should go

Mary O'Mara lives in South Kildare.
She is an adult women with three grown up children.
Her hobbies are golf and landscape painting.
Three years ago she travelled with a group of women for a holiday in Italy.
The women were all members of Dunlavin art group.
They stayed at a 14th century villa in Tuscany.
Mary tells me:
"I went to bed one night and woke in total darkness. I didn't know where I was. Yes, we had been drinking. Just a few glasses of wine. I was standing in total darkness. There was a smothering heat. I could barely breathe. I could feel a presence, the presence of something utterly evil. I couldn't speak. I could hear myself grunting as I tried to move. I burst through the door into my bedroom where the light was actually switched on. It was only then that I realised I'd been in the bathroom. I've no idea how I got there. I got into my bed. As I lay down in bed, I suddenly felt his presence again. The moment I turned out the light he was there. In the darkness I felt something touching my stomach. It was like several sharp taps with a hand upon my tummy. Then I could feel him lying on top of me. I said the Our Father. The Our Father is very powerful. I turned on the light. My room mate Brid was laughing at me. The next day all the women were laughing at me. This all happened on Sunday night. There was nothing more until Thursday. On Thursday night I woke up and could hear Brid shouting. She was absolutely terrified. I switched on the light. Brid shouted: He's coming for me Mary and he's got a knife. She described a man with long black hair standing over her bed. I could see nothing. We moved out of the room after that and slept in another part of the house. The next day we asked the maid were there any ghost stories attached to the villa. She said: No, no, nothing like that ever happens here. Later that day the owner of the villa came to see us. The maid must have told her something. The owner was South African. She and her husband had inherited the villa. She asked us had something happened to us and we told her. She told us that she personally had never experienced anything negative there. But she said that soon after she inherited the villa she had to travel back to South Africa on business. Her husband had stayed at the villa alone. Her husband stayed in the room where we had stayed. She told us her husband had spent the night wide awake shaking in fear. The whole night he could hear someone or something calling his name in the darkness. Since then he has refused to spend another night at the villa."

2 Comments:

Blogger Schneewittchen said...

You're so random sometimes James.

6:55 AM  
Blogger heelers said...

My randomness is the secret of my super powers.
J

1:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home