The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

more of the night THEY came home







*******************
Still marking the three year anniversary of The Kilcullen Incident. The most extensive and best documented UFO sighting in Irish history. (If I say so myself.) A month after the Lights Of June appeared in 2006, there was a second incident. This time I obtained no corroborating video and only one photograph. An interesting thing happened. Without the anchor of proper video footage, my own recollections and accounts of the new incident The Lights Of July seemed to become ever more spectacular. Certainly in my memory even now, the second sighting which was far shorter than the first, actually seems the more spectacular. There were fewer lights but they glowed red and seemed closer than the earlier ones which had been far away and mono lucent, ie emitting white light only. A few days after I wrote about the second sighting in the Leinster Leader, I received a phone call from Colonel Krueger, a Kraut who serves in the Irish army. He said: "You think the lights might be a message from beyond? You're right they are. They're a message from the 13th Battallion to their gunnery crews. Ha, ha, ha."
Which just goes to show that Irish army officers are no respecters of persons. Or of UFO's.

2 Comments:

Blogger Schneewittchen said...

Ah, now this is where I came in....

7:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

james

have recently received a sticker saying "I support the IDF"

I don't need it - would you like me to send it on?

all well here

regards JM

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home