The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Saturday, June 13, 2009

frying time

John Fry Chief Executive Officer of the Johnston Press strode confidently up to the gates of heaven.
Saint Peter was standing there holding the book of life which was open on page 7G.
John Fry said: "John Fry, Chief Executive Officer of the Johnston Press."
Saint Peter looked at him coldly.
Like many an Irish man, Saint Peter has a bit of a thing about British accents.
"Aren't you the bastards that fired James Healy from the Leinster Leader?" enquired the Saint.
John Fry looked at his shoes.
Saint Pete nodded grimly.
"I see," he said, "and what do you want here?"
"I want to get into heaven," said John Fry. "I want my share of eternal life."
"Go to hell," replied Saint Peter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home