The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

vignette

The Aroma cafe on Abbey Street.
I'm giving an English lesson in the corner to one of the Miss Koreas.
I ask her: "Do you notice anything different about me today?"
The question is intended to demonstrate the use of the phrase "do you notice," and provide a broad avenue for possible answers thereto.
Miss Korea peers at me closely.
She is a tad radiant as per usual.
Presently she replies.
She says: "Your skin is a bit better than last time."

5 Comments:

Blogger Schneewittchen said...

From the mouths of babes and..well, Korean babes.... (I guess)

4:07 AM  
Blogger heelers said...

Kim Jong Il knows how to keep em quiet.

2:22 AM  
Anonymous jinwoo said...

today your skin is brillian
kiki

10:25 PM  
Anonymous j said...

and i'm from south korean

so kim jong il doesn't know that

anything about me

10:33 PM  
Blogger heelers said...

Ooops! My brilliant skin is the secret of my super powers.
J

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home