The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Saturday, December 13, 2008

flashback

(From the Heelers Diaries Tues 21st March 2006.)

How could I ever tell anyone to trust in God unless I had lived these moments?
In the heart of oppression I choose now to disregard the power of the oppressor.
The job with the Leinster Louser will finish soon.
I'm considering the alternatives.
Not inclined to break free of one set of manacles only to immediately snap shut another set around my ankles.
Or wherever it is manacles are customarily snapped shut.

The beauty of everyday life bold traveller from the future.
To believe in and savour this beauty when the oppressor is at his height.
Here is the key.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

James, you are not an oppressed person.Life's pathway diverges, you go with the natural flow and walk forward with head held high, to face with hope whatever lies ahead.

10:28 AM  
Blogger heelers said...

I have known oppressions Fran.
I have supped full with Hodders.
James

3:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home