The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Monday, June 09, 2008

on a june evening

Stuck in traffic on the outskirts of Dublin.
Trust me to get caught in the annual moron migration in honour of ephin Jon Bon Jovi.
The window of Esmerelda is wound down.
An Arab girl strolls along the pavement in a white trouser suit.
She is wearing an amber coloured shawl over her hair.
Two Dublin girls pass her pushing a baby in a trolley.
Teenagers.
They are fairly ragged looking.
Tough kids.
They make a pejorative remark to the Arab girl as they pass her.
She turns towards them.
She gazes at them.
Her face is not so much beautiful as noble.
But beautiful too.
I drive into town sick at heart.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heelz.
Are you schizophrenic?
Avid Fan

1:07 AM  
Blogger heelers said...

I call em as I see em Avid.
James

1:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home