The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Friday, June 06, 2008

the dad wins

Phonecall for the Dad from an official at the County Council.
Mags Masefield takes the call.
The message is that the Dad will be permitted to vote in the EU referendum.
On presentation at the polling booth, his name will be restored to the electoral register.
The same applies to me, my brother Peter, and my brother Tom, all of whose names were removed from the register last year without any prior warning, notification or discussion.
The Dad is the only person I know who could have gotten this result.

2 Comments:

Blogger Schneewittchen said...

Hurray!!! (Can't believe Mags Masefield in still in employ at Château Heelers tho)

7:17 AM  
Blogger heelers said...

We work for her now.
J

1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home