The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Sunday, February 10, 2008

raiders of the lost dillwads

The dream again.
The one where I'm in the classic opening scene of Raiders Of The Lost Ark in the role of Indiana Jones.
I've purloined a gold idol from a crumbling jungle temple.
Tony O'Reilly Ireland's third richest man and owner of Independent Scuzzpapers, has got the drop on me.
He is playing the role of Indy's nemesis an evil French archaeologist called Belloc.
Tony is saying:
"Ah Mister Healy. Once again we have shown that there is nothing you can't take that I can't take from you. Once again we have shown that there is no analytical perception you can't originate that my slavish conformist feature writing minions can't rip off for my low rent sleaze bucket abortionist condom culturist anti catholic newspapers. Once again we have shown there is no witticism that you can't devise that we can't simply copy by logging onto your blog and lifting the ideas from there. Nyah, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ho, ho, ho, ho, heee, heee, heee..."

And then I woke up.
And it was all true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home