The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Thursday, May 17, 2007

letter to a young artist

My wonderful Hindu friend, my dear friend of light, my friend who has ideas that challenge me, my friend who is on the cutting edge of art and life, my friend who adventures, my friend who is a soul of rarest grace, my friend who speaks four languages, my friend whose name is Divya but you've got to say the d like a soft th, my friend who sees the sun rise on the gateway to India, my friend who sees with the eyes of the spirit, my friend who writes, my friend who studies at university, my friend who likes theatre, my friend who likes music, my friend who travels in Nepal, my friend who travels in the spirit, my friend who has other friends, my friend who draws, my friend who dances, my friend friend!
Hi.
James

3 Comments:

Blogger Chamki said...

My irresistable Irish friend who writes like chocolote and cheese, some poetry and some story really funny,
Hello!
Came here after a while and found this and my smile!
:)

lotsa love.

3:24 PM  
Blogger heelers said...

Chammers, my irresistibility is my finest quality!
J

11:45 PM  
Blogger Fahlman said...

Namaste!

I shall send you my happy vibrations from my summer solstice walk to the beach while I stand in Vrksasana.

7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home