The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Sunday, April 29, 2007

the cops, the mob, the broads etc etc

Phone call late in the evening.
About half past ten.
It was the chief of police.
"Hello James, Superintendent Rourkeson here."
A certain weariness descended upon my broadly built shoulders.
"Okay, alright," I said gently.
I drew a deep breath before speaking again.
"I'm not going to talk to you," I told the commish. "I don't want to know you. You people have betrayed Ireland."
And I hung up on him.

The question for today boys and girls is this:
How many bridges can one one man burn at any given time?

1 Comments:

Blogger Schneewittchen said...

That really depends whether you have your own dinghy James, if you do, burn 'em all.

6:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home