The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Sunday, February 04, 2007

the ineluctable modality of hoddlebun

Ring, ring, ring went the telephone.
"Hi Hodders, what are you at?"
"Er Jamie this isn't a good time. Can you call me back?"
"What are you doing? Are you watching the Gerry Springer show again?"
"It's a thing about penguins."
"You're blowing me off for a thing about penguins?"
"I'm not blowing you off. Ring me back in half an hour."
"Hodders I may never ring you again."
"Okay. In half an hour. Bye."

2 Comments:

Blogger Schneewittchen said...

You know you'll ring ;)

11:14 PM  
Blogger heelers said...

Schnee.
As the something something something, and the something something to the mire,
The fool's something finger goes wandering back to the fire.
J

12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home