The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Introducing...




siluetas
by Diana Becerra
www.dianabecerra.com
Diana is a native of Madrid, now living in New York. I first met her when she was visiting Ireland four years ago, and somehow I've never stopped meeting her. In my more affectionate moods I call her the Spanish Onion.
For a living she paints and designs shirts and defies existence.
La vida es duda, y la fe sin la duda, es solo muerte.

2 Comments:

Blogger heelers said...

Splendidly written biog. Oh and the painting is quite good too.
James

3:34 AM  
Blogger kimmerker said...

i checked out her site.
i love the t shirts.
inspiring.

5:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home